• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Message for Tracy RNGP welfare

Susan1962

New Kit
Hi Tracy, just thought I'd let you know that Bridget settled in with absolutely no problems at all. Her and Dylan are the most loved up bunnies I have ever seen, they are constantly grooming each other. Bridget thinks she has landed in bunny heaven with all the space she has to run around in, she spends her days alternating between tearing round the garden binkying and crashed out asleep with exhaustion. Also she seems to have given Dylan a new lease of life, I've never seen him so active, you should see the synchronised binkying routine they're putting together :lol: Many thanks for getting them together, they're definately not an odd couple now.

Susan

Awww bless them.:love::love::love:

So pleased that she's having fun and that Dylan isn't getting stressed out by her madness.

We'll be wanting pictures soon then.;):D

She hasn't chased Dylan once since they came home, Dylan loves following her around the garden and I'm sure they play hide and seek sometimes around the plant pots :)

I do have some photos's but I've absolutely no idea how to post them onto here :?

Thanks hurricanhoney, I'll give it a go .......

DSCN0170.jpg

Racing down the garden path, Bridget won by a nose.

DSCN0177.jpg

"He's behind you!"

DSCN0206.jpg

Worn out after a had day's exploring.

DSCN0207.jpg

"c'mon, wake up, I want to play again!"

DSCN0225.jpg

Dining alfresco on the patio this evening.

DSCN0240.jpg

As you can see, it's Dylan doing all the chasing now, but he does have a hard time keeping up with her.

DSCN0241.jpg

Very, very, very tired bunnies.

I like your hutch and run wheres it from?????

I ordered it online about 3 years ago now, from a company called Gardenpine who are based in Castle Douglas in Scotland. I ordered tha basic hutch and then asked them to add a run onto the side for me so that it would fit on my patio - they were more than happy to do so, I just sent them my measurements and they made it up especially for me. This is the url: http://www.gardenpine.co.uk/rabbit-hutches.htm

If you click on the 'customers pictures' link at the bottom of the page on the website you will see the picture that I sent them when we first got it for our first rabbit Molly.

Susan

Last edited:
Great pics Susan, it's lovely to see them settled.

It must have been fate that her first bonding broke down.:D

give them both a nose rub and I'll see them for their hols very soon.

Back