• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fussy fussy fussy

hurricanhoney

Wise Old Thumper
I picked some lovely lemon balm for Honey this morning as she has eaten it in the past. Didn't want it, she ate everything else I gave her. I bought them some Excel Herbage the other day as I had a voucher and they don't like that either they just drag it all over the floor. Do I have the fussiest bunnies or are there any worse than my two. :roll:

Fudge is one of the fussiest :roll: No matter what hay cheap or expencive i find it uneaten, covered in poo and wee'd on :?:lol:

She doesnt eat mint cut from a plant it has to be precut in the bags - how does she know :lol:

I'm glad I'm not the only one. Oxbow, Science Selective Timothy, Alfafa King or West Wales Willows hay is all they will eat. Little monkeys. They obviously have expensive taste. :roll:

Mine used to eat any cheap hay..until I gave them some 'Oat, Wheat & Barley'!! It became their absolute favourite and they are now very fussy with their hay :roll: Now its started with the greens, if a leaf is a little bit wilty or not the right colour they're not interested, until a new fresh batch is brought out!!

Back