• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Precious

I cant believe it, we was like 99% sure she was a girl!

Anth just had a look tonight and she is indeed a boy!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

:shock::shock: :lol:

How old is.... he? :lol: xXx

Im not telling, im so embrassed. I guess since separating him we never checked. I could of sworn he was a girl.

Im tempted to drive over and check myself :shock: :shock:

he was born on 16th Nov 08 so 5months

Im not telling, im so embrassed. I guess since separating him we never checked. I could of sworn he was a girl.

Im tempted to drive over and check myself :shock: :shock:

he was born on 16th Nov 08 so 5months

:lol::lol:

That is so weird, you have to call him Elvis now :)

As you named his mum after my Tiffany, her partner is called Elvis and he was a girl for 8 months called Sweet Pea :shock::shock::lol:

Oh dear! lol We got Strawberry at about 15 weeks and thought he was a she. Even the vets got it wrong and shaved his tummy ready to spay him but then noticed alst minute he had boy bits!!!

Oh gosh....

Well Precious is booked in for neutering on Monday! The little sod!!

My OH found Precious is Oscars area this morning :shock: Asleep, laid with Oscar!!!!!! :roll:

i wouldn't worry i though Ted was a boy i even had her at several vets who didn't think of really checking the he was a she. i kept her name cos she still looks like a teddy bear.

i wouldn't worry i though Ted was a boy i even had her at several vets who didn't think of really checking the he was a she. i kept her name cos she still looks like a teddy bear.

Lol, everyones said are you changing his name, im like nope, its kind of stuck now. although im sure his new mum and dad when they appear, will want too :lol:

Its sods law, i had an equiry about her too, obviously no good now :lol:

Haha are u serious?! So her little madam tantrums were boyish play :lol: so no wifey bun for binx!! :lol::lol:

Back