• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone know of any Belgian hares for rehoming?

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Has always been a dream to own one, but in the 2 years ive looked, i haven't ever found one in rescue/for rehoming, so its a long shot, but thought i would ask if anyone knows of any or if any of the other rescues have any hare lookalikes :love::love::love:

Nopey, non here with us... though we do have 2 little dutch cross girlys ;);) xXx

I can't wait to get my storage shed, as then i can finally move Muffin and Crumpet into the playhouse(which is currently being used as hay storage) where i am sure 2 more won't hurt ;)

Kris no :no:
I love Belgian Hares :love:
Don't you think that Pickle looks like a wild hare? He runs like a hare as well :lol:

Kris no :no:
I love Belgian Hares :love:
Don't you think that Pickle looks like a wild hare? He runs like a hare as well :lol:

He has along face like one :lol:
I just love their dainty long legs and long faces.
Jon thinks they look like ugly anorexic rabbits :roll:
You coming over this Sunday? :D

2468766150102602548S500x500Q85.jpg

2218066880102602548S500x500Q85.jpg

:love::love::love:

Hetty, did wonder why you said life?! Haha:lol:

We have the same taste in rabbits :lol:
Absolutely beautiful. Looks like they'd need a lovely big enclosure to let off steam :love:
Oh I will come, just need to find a life first... wonder where I left my last one :lol:

We have the same taste in rabbits :lol:
Absolutely beautiful. Looks like they'd need a lovely big enclosure to let off steam :love:
Oh I will come, just need to find a life first... wonder where I left my last one :lol:

Ahh but i have the kennel ;)
Always wanted one, and always wanted my own little Wildie bun :love::love:
You can meet Dinky, Eeyore and Percy!

Ahh but i have the kennel ;)
Always wanted one, and always wanted my own little Wildie bun :love::love:
You can meet Dinky, Eeyore and Percy!

Kris this is even more scary.. we have always said we were the same. I've always wanted a rescued wildie too :shock:
I have a kennel too!!
But I'll have an attatched run to it soon!

I think Red BH's are the most beautiful buns. As soon as I see one for rehoming I'm gonna jump in no matter the price :love:

You wait your turn for Black and Tan missy! Let me have my Red!
I told my Dad and he put on a really concerned face, and said, you are obsessed, it's not healthy Het!
No more buns after Benji unless I see a RESCUED red BH!

Back