• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pebble & Bailey's new love nest!!

Mazda

Warren Veteran
What do you all think? I love it. x

S7303516.jpg

The locks we put on there, cause the ones that came with it were rubbish!
S7303537.jpg

S7303538.jpg

The bunnies themselves :)
S7303518.jpg

S7303527.jpg

S7303536.jpg

S7303526.jpg

S7303521.jpg

S7303524.jpg

S7303534.jpg

S7303519.jpg

My babies. :love:

Wow. That is absolutely gorgeous! I love how you call it a love nest. :love:

I think it needs a cute placard or something that says "Pebbles and Bailey".

I also enjoy the dual water bottle action! :lol:

Mai where did you get it from if you dont mind me asking.

Heya. :wave:

no i dont mind at all...
Here is the link . We added a floor to it useing a bit of think plywood, treated it and added beam things so its off the ground. Then we lino'd it :) x x

Wow. That is absolutely gorgeous! I love how you call it a love nest. :love:

I think it needs a cute placard or something that says "Pebbles and Bailey".

I also enjoy the dual water bottle action! :lol:

As a matter of fact, im makeing one as we speak. :oops:

haha thanks, i thought i'd better have two, because they copy each other if one drinke the othe will to! :lol: I will probably move them next to each other. :lol:

That looks fab, and they both look very happy in there! I was looking into getting something similar, but have decided to go the shed route. Was it easy to put together???!!

Hi Mai

The love nest looks great - lucky buns. You've been busy organising it I see. Love the two of them. Pebble looks very regal in first couple of pics and Bailey looks as tho he was being inquisitive then gave up and settled in a nice spot at the bottom of the ramp. :love: Looks as tho his colour is changing - such a fab couple they make!

Give them both a nose rub from me. xx

Hi Mai

The love nest looks great - lucky buns. You've been busy organising it I see. Love the two of them. Pebble looks very regal in first couple of pics and Bailey looks as tho he was being inquisitive then gave up and settled in a nice spot at the bottom of the ramp. :love: Looks as tho his colour is changing - such a fab couple they make!

Give them both a nose rub from me. xx

thank you. I really love it. :) They are really happy. It was horrible not wakeing up to the bowl being thrown around though this morning. :lol::lol:

He was really inquisitive, he was the first to use the ramp. Which suprised me. :lol: Pebble was to busy running around down stairs. :lol: He really likes the brick thing. :lol: I spose its cool to lye on? Its how out there right now. He is flopped out on it. :D :love:

he is getting darker :love:

Ok i will do xx

Back