• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

help with piggie names please-update pg3

mopsmum

Mama Doe
these are 3 out of the 7 stray piggies that we rescued last week. any suggestions of names would be appreciated. for some strange reason i would like to name them all after sweets:oops:
piggie 1
straypigs002.jpg

piggie 2
straypigs003.jpg

piggie3
straypigs004.jpg

piccie of them all together
straypigs005.jpg

they are doing a really good job with the grass. might get away without having to cut the lawn for a while:D

Last edited:
Murray Mint
Candy Floss
Jelly Tot
Honeycombe
Kit-Kat

:wave:

:lol: oh no, now i really want to call the little one in the third piccie Jelly Tot but it's me that has to take them to the vets:roll:
oh well it'll not be the first time i have been embaresed there, jelly tot it will be :D

:lol: oh no, now i really want to call the little one in the third piccie Jelly Tot but it's me that has to take them to the vets:roll:
oh well it'll not be the first time i have been embaresed there, jelly tot it will be :D

Yey!!!! The little one was definately a Jelly Tot :love:

Going back a bit I know but what about SPANGLE or PEAR DROP, SKITTLES, DOLLY MIX, COLA (CUBE),OPAL (FRUIT) - I still call them that and my kids have no idea what I'm on about:lol:

Sorry just had another thought - one of my favourite sweeties especially the purple ones - TUTTI FRUTTI - I can see the vet's waiting room sniggering right now!

Last edited:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :D :D

3 definitely Skittles - I will beat you up if you don't call him that :lol:
I'm liking Mars/Twix, some kind of choccie bar for number two as it looks like a caramel streak like a Mars/Twix and not sure for number 1.

Back