• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Stevie (Previously Sugar) and also more piccies of my other fluffs!

vicki267

Mama Doe
Here is Stevie, he's the bunny who poked his eye out on the willow toy a while back, you can see his wound is much better now but still looks a little sore poor lad. He still seems a little tired and sulky after moving, so the piccies aren't fab, I'm looking forward to getting my first flopped out one :D

Stevie.jpg

stevie3copy.jpg

stevie2.jpg

Here are some of my other fluffs, couldn't resist posting them:

kira2copy.jpg

kira1copy.jpg

jet3-1.jpg

jet2-1.jpg

jet1copy.jpg

aandk1.jpg

Arnie looking uber cute:

arnie1copy.jpg

Ooooh whats in this bag:

arnie2copy.jpg

My fav, mummy doesn't give me anywhere near enough of Oat Wheat and Barley Hay... Must steal the lot!

arnie3copy.jpg

And finally, it's 4 months today that I lost my Stitch, my other one eyed bunny. He really was the best ever and I still miss him dearly, the pain never seems to lessen :cry:

stitchtribute.jpg

Oh and now I need to make room for Stevie in my sig and background:

Newbackgroundcopy.jpg

Gorgeous bunnies. I've got one of those rooms with a view but haven't put it up yet. Just need to find space. Do they like it?

They love it! Just a shame that when I first put it in Kira decided to chew it to pieces, she's stopped doing it now though (mostly) :lol:

They never chew anything they are meant to but always chew what they're not allowed to :roll:

They love it! Just a shame that when I first put it in Kira decided to chew it to pieces, she's stopped doing it now though (mostly) :lol:

They never chew anything they are meant to but always chew what they're not allowed to :roll:

I was impressed that the cables showing in some of the pictures are still in one piece :lol::lol:

I was impressed that the cables showing in some of the pictures are still in one piece :lol::lol:

Lol give Arnie really thin cables any day like phone charges and headsets :lol:

The OH made sure I strapped the internet cables as toughtly against the wall as possible before Stitch arrived, hence why they are still in place :lol:

A little update on Stevie, he done his first binkies for me this evening and he has also given me three of the biggest bunny kisses I have ever received :love:

I am so happy to see this update on Stevie! I was so sad to see the state he was in after his run in with the willow toy. Poor guy. :(

But it looks like he has some awesome bunny friends to keep him company. :) His eye looks so much better!!!!

And Stitch looks like he was a gorrrrrgeous bun. I'm so sorry you lost him so soon. Hopefully these bunnies will keep you smiling, because they sure make me a happy camper! :love::love::love:

What lovely buns, and they look very happy. If my Orlando is anything to go by, Stevie will be absolutely fine very soon. :wave:

Back