• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Doe drop Inn

Hi
I have been trying to get the Doe drop Inn website up, and it's not loading.

Anyone know why?

I need to enquire about boarding!!

Thanks

Edit: I have also tried to ring and the line is dead.

Last edited:
As far as I am aware Claire isn't offering boarding this year as she is full time working now.

That was the last I had heard - of course things could have changed.

Try Jo at 'The Little Warrens'. She's not far from the Doe Drop Inn and her facilities are almost identical. Not sure how booked up she is though. My four are going to stay with her in June:D

I know that Jo is pretty booked up so please get in early if you want to book (she is my friend and my boss at work!).

She comes highly recommended but does have limited spaces.

Her accommodation is awesome and I covert it. Her knowledge is amazing - I look to her for advice on many an occasion.

If you decide to book with her, your bunnies will be in really good hands.

I know that Jo is pretty booked up so please get in early if you want to book (she is my friend and my boss at work!).

She comes highly recommended but does have limited spaces.

Her accommodation is awesome and I covert it. Her knowledge is amazing - I look to her for advice on many an occasion.

If you decide to book with her, your bunnies will be in really good hands.

That makes me so much happier about leaving my babies with her. It's the first time I've been away and boarded them and I'm dreading it! I wouldn't contemplate leaving them anywhere I wasn't happy with but your post has just confirmed this for me.

That makes me so much happier about leaving my babies with her. It's the first time I've been away and boarded them and I'm dreading it! I wouldn't contemplate leaving them anywhere I wasn't happy with but your post has just confirmed this for me.

It's natural for you to worry, but she (we both) works for a vets, Jo has extreme up to date rabbit knowledge, we have several excellent bunny vets to choose from if anything goes wrong, and best of all, Jo and her OH love bunnies - they have their own and know how to take the best care.

You rekon there is any space for the 4th - 8th June for Bean and Truffle. The dads are potentially off to Inverness!

What's in Inverness that makes it worth the distance I ask myself???? :lol::lol::lol:

Well James if she hasn't, then Truff can always come back home for the week and bring her hubby for us to meet - PM me if you get stuck.:D

Thanks for this I am going to try the Little Warrens, I have used Doe Drop Inn on two occasions and Claire is fab, but she is sooo busy that she is always very difficult to get hold of, and like people have already said she gets booked up really quickly.

Thanks Everyone

I will give little warrens a call.

Shame about Claire at DOe drop Inn as she comes highly reccomended, but Little Warrens looks fab too, so shall make some enquiries.

Boarding

Hello everyone
I've finally given in and joined the forum!
Thank you for the kind comments about my boarding kennels, that's really nice to hear!
We have some space left - you can check the details on the website: www.thelittlewarrens.com.

As far as I know Claire at The Doe Drop Inn isn't taking boarders this year due to work commitments but that's all I know. Perhaps she is in the process of renewing her domain registration for the website, I'm not sure!

If you have any boarding questions you'd like to ask please feel free.

Thanks
Jo

Hello everyone
Thank you for the kind comments about my boarding kennels, that's really nice to hear!
We have some space left - you can check the details on the website: www.thelittlewarrens.com.

As far as I know Claire at The Doe Drop Inn isn't taking boarders this year due to work commitments but that's all I know. Perhaps she is in the process of renewing her domain registration for the website, I'm not sure!

Thanks
Jo

:wave::wave: Hello there boss!

What's in Inverness that makes it worth the distance I ask myself???? :lol::lol::lol:

Well James if she hasn't, then Truff can always come back home for the week and bring her hubby for us to meet - PM me if you get stuck.:D

Awwww cheers Helen that could be really handy! I will get back to you! Its nick's dad's 75th so its a bit of a weekend away! I dunno why inverness - i ask the question myself!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Hello everyone

Thanks
Jo

Hello and welcome to the forum:wave::wave:
I called yesterday enquiring about July Boarding, but I think you are fully booked.
Anyway, things progressed quickly yesterday and my 3 are going away to be bonded while I am away!!!I will worry my self silly, but know they will be in very good hands.
I'm sure I will need some boarding in the future, so will no doubt be back in touch soon!!

Thanks and welcome to a very addictive site - Hope you havevn;t got much planned during the day!!:lol::lol:

Doe Drop Inn

I have spoken to Claire at the Doe Drop Inn this morning. Good news - she was unaware her website was down, it's all working again www.doedropinn.co.uk

Her landline has changed to a mobile number which can be found on the website.

I'm thrilled as my buns are booked to go there in the summer. :wave:

I have spoken to Claire at the Doe Drop Inn this morning. Good news - she was unaware her website was down, it's all working again www.doedropinn.co.uk

Her landline has changed to a mobile number which can be found on the website.

I'm thrilled as my buns are booked to go there in the summer. :wave:

Hello

Just to say same as above, I've spoke to Claire and the website should be working again and you can get her on her mobile so all fine there.

Cheers
Jo x

Hello and welcome to the forum:wave::wave:
I called yesterday enquiring about July Boarding, but I think you are fully booked.
Anyway, things progressed quickly yesterday and my 3 are going away to be bonded while I am away!!!I will worry my self silly, but know they will be in very good hands.
I'm sure I will need some boarding in the future, so will no doubt be back in touch soon!!

Thanks and welcome to a very addictive site - Hope you havevn;t got much planned during the day!!:lol::lol:

Hiya!

Thanks for the message. That's great news that they will be bonded for you whilst your away.

Take care
x

Back