• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

o i can't make up my mind

Ted an Petal

Warren Veteran
i can't make up my mind which bun to bond with my future bun ralph. i just can't decide. the reason why is because the other day i went to clean petals nose as she always gets it dirty and when i finished she went for me, so now i'm sort of thinking if ralph stops grooming her will she attack him? where ted takes or leaves being groomed. my head is so pickled.

Maybe you should let him meet both of them? (Not at once:lol:) When I took my boy to the rescue to find a girlfriend there were buns there that he obviously liked and buns there that he obviously wouldn't get on with. If you tried him with both of your girls you might get a clearer idea of which one he will get along best with.

p.s. when introducing them (e.g. in a run) I would put him in first as girlies tend to be more territorial.

thanks bunshine, well the girl from the rescue is doing the introducing for me. well if petal and ralph don't get on i've a long day ahead as the rescue centre is 45 minutes away, was in two minds to bring both of them down but i've only got one carrier. lol aw my head is pickled. :lol:

I would def take both. Winston went and chose his own friend he had choice of 3. He was put in run with each one one at a time and the first was terrified of him the second just surrendered and the 3rd didnt really get chance as he had decide Angel was coming home.
This way your sure you have made the right choice. We have never had a squabble or tiff at all in the 2 and bit years we have had them!
See if anyone can lend you a carrier I would offer but it would be one hell of a ride to drop it off.
good luck

Back