• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hopper & Friendship Group, Npton'shire*Updated-Those Who Want To Join Please Read*

sonnet

Alpha Buck
Hopper & Friendship Group, Npton'shire*Updated-Those Who Want To Join Please Read*

After talking with a fellow member on RU (suzynick) we have come up with the idea of forming a new Hopper & Friendship group for RU members in Northamptonshire.

If you would like to join us, please respond to this post with your location (suzynick & I are both in Wellingborough).

Initial ideas are to meet on a regular basis as well as keep in contact via email. This will be a hopper group (talking about rabbits etc) aswell as a friendship group for local people.

Last edited:
Im too far too. My MIL lives in Kings Cliffe though, i believe thats near you guys... i could send her along? :lol: ;) xXx

I'm in wisbech (so tchnically cambs) but would be interested..however not sure I'd make it to all meets..and may have little girl in tow...

You'd be welcome to join the group if you wanted to. Suzynick & I said that we hoped to email those members with regular updates who couldn't join us at meets.
Coco1200, peadubya123 & FriskyClover do you have any suggestions for where to hold the first meet as both of our homes are too small to hold meets really? A quiet pub perhaps?

Bumping!:wave:

Thought perhaps a quiet pub (until a hoard of bunny peeps turn up :roll:) but as I'm not one to really go to pubs I can't really think of anywhere....

Bumping!:wave:
Thought perhaps a quiet pub (until a hoard of bunny peeps turn up :roll:) but as I'm not one to really go to pubs I can't really think of anywhere....

Have updated title in hope those who wanted to join will read the updated thread! If not I'll PM peeps :wave:
Pub-wise we need to know who can travel ie who drives & who relys on lifts etc but the Ock n Dough comes to mind as a possible meeting place??

Have updated title in hope those who wanted to join will read the updated thread! If not I'll PM peeps :wave:
Pub-wise we need to know who can travel ie who drives & who relys on lifts etc but the Ock n Dough comes to mind as a possible meeting place??

Thats quite near me, I could walk there if I was stuck for lift! Never been in there before though is it nice!?

Back