• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dear Big & Beige...

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
Hello! It's your pal Dylan here!
I'm currently staying at Michelle's (Minimack's) house, but I've just sneaked off to ask what's going on with your par-tay?? Is Nemo still bringing malibu?? Is it ok if our new friend Peaches comes along too??
Not long 'till your birthday! It's mine 2 weeks tomorrow :D I'm gonna be 1 year old :D

PWB
Love,
Dylan x

Beige: Hello Dylan, yes it is 31 hours and 15 minutes to our birthday. Big is upset because it is raining and she doesn't want her fur wet for the party, the one that we are not having. Yes Peaches can come too.

Big: I am also upset because me and Beige had a big fight the other day

Beige: Yes I was chasing her round trying to bite her bum

Big: And my face

Beige:
Yes and your face

Big: I got fed up of him chasing me so i stopped running and we had a big fight

Beige: You didn't stop I caught you.

Big: I stopped

Beige: The mommy split us up and checked us over to see if we were ok. We are freinds again now.

Big: Beige is upset because I won't wear a harness and pull him around the garden in the new go cart he's hoping to get for his birthday.

nemo we have a problem ... no metacam.... that Franc is hopeless ...:roll:...hed rather lay around in the living room trying to get mum to let him move in here instead of doing as hes told ... hummmph :evil:

Artie: I have some unused metacam - will that get me into the party that isn't happening? I'll even show my scar to anybody that's interested (not too keen on hoomins looking though).

Esme: I've got some unused baytril if anyone wants it - do you have any baytril junkies not coming to the party? Can't stand the stuff myself :lol::lol:

Captain Carrot says: Is I invited to the party that isn't happening? I is an RU cellerybrity so I should be there!...

Strawberry We also have some un-used metacam, and lots of that yummy banana stuff that I thinks mummy calls steprin or something like that. I likes that alot

Snowdrop He does- he even licks it off my chins when mummy gives it me. I dont likes it at all.

Strawberry So purlease can we come to your parties that isnt happening? I have been praticing my boogie moves and am all ready to go!

Lola Oi Lucy, did you buy the Lambrini for the party with the sexy boys?

Lucy Yes indeedy, can I borrow your heels to make my chunky legs look slimmer?

Josh Me and Drakey have beens shopping, and found some loverly clothes, we can wear these if we are invited?

Drake Yes, we gots new clothes. I can also get hold of some WKD and we can tell the hoomans that it is dilute water if you likes?

Dylan Wowweeee!! You did get my letter :D
I'm very exited to come to your not party. Peaches is too. I'm gonna try and impress her. At the min, she's more interested in Wuzzle... :oops:

...Just gotta trick Auntie Michelle into letting us out now...

Wuzzle I have just seen that Michelle one snaffling some Malibu!!
Good job i have hidden the other bottle in the vet bed lol :lol: Oh heck shes back better scarper off this laptop:wave:

dora: we wud like to come but have to say it may be a long car ride and we dont liket the car much.... but on other hand is it a garden party? i dont like going inside. and big and beige the rain is loverly for ur hair i sit in it for ages... as long as ur quick you can avoid the dreaded towelling from ur hoomin too
arthur: oh yes and get them to play chase with u !!!
but dont get caught!!!
coco bozo: ohh big and beige i still have a stock of unused metacam for the other junkies...its on a shelf up high tho so will have to practise me jumpin to get it!!!!

Eric and Ernie said can they come too?:wave::wave::wave:

And they think that Honey would like to come, but she doesn't know, that they know she's in da house!!!

Eric: can we be the bouncers?

Ernie: OOOhhh yes, can we, can we?

Eric: Duuurrrrrrrr not you Ernie. Me and Honey

Ernie: :cry::cry::cry: Why can't I be a bouncer?

Eric: COs you're not big enough and you is just like a girl

Ernie: I'm not:(:(

Eric: youz is too!

Ernie: Well can I be a waiter then. I'd be good at that:p:p

Eric: I might not let you in anyway, if I am a bouncer

Ernie: that's not fair.

Ernie: BIG, BEIGE, please can I come to your party. We have Baytril and Metacam to bring. Anyway, I want to see Lola and meet Juicy Lucy and Carlton too!! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE

Lola Ooooergh those sex gods Eric & Ernie are coming Lucy, better get that lycra boob tube and satin hot pants out of the wardrobe, can I borrow your Wonderbra?

Lucy Only if I can lend your hoochie momma dress, cor those boys are such hotties, does my breath smell?

Lola Ooooergh those sex gods Eric & Ernie are coming Lucy, better get that lycra boob tube and satin hot pants out of the wardrobe, can I borrow your Wonderbra?

Lucy Only if I can lend your hoochie momma dress, cor those boys are such hotties, does my breath smell?

Eric: Hi girls:wave::wave::wave: Can't wait til we see ya!!!

Ernie: Eric, what we gonna wear? Lola and Lucy are such hotties

Eric: I'm wearing My "Grease" leather jacket and jeans and having my Lionhead mane greased back.

Ernie: Can I wear my hawaiin shirt and shorts then?

Eric: do you have to? That will be sooooooooo embarrassing.

Ernie: But the girls might like my Don Johnson look!!

Eric: I don't think so - best ask them!

"Lola, Lucy, what do you think of our getups for B And Bs not having a party outfit?"

Back