• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What size should i get

Dumpling

Warren Scout
All the babies that mandy had have had a run together inside today for the first time. They are going to be dwarf size ones are are all girls. The great news is that there is no fighting at all. I do want to put them outside but now i know they get on what size run or run and hutch should i get. i have seen a couple and even my neighbour is looking out for me and took some photos of some. Would i be able to put the all together or is it a daft idea. I must say i will not have them cramped up in hutches they must have enough personal room.

How many are there? Are you wanting to keep them permanently as a group or just temporarily until you find homes?

Perminatly. There are 3 which where angels first litter which she rejected they where born on 17th of December and 2 which where born on the 17th of february. They are deffinetly all girls.

I would say a shed or playhouse would be much better than hutch for three bunnies, and maybe an eight foot attached run?

Shortly i can have a shed think its 7ft x 6ft got to get taken down and brought here. Luckly a friend will do it and hopefully and re erect it as well. Its hardly being used and nearly brand new. My friend is a joiner i will ask if he can make me a proper run with wire underneath as well as i dont want them to dig out.

Thanks for the advice

Back