• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Geordie the disabled Bun update

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
He has been to the vets today for a full check up. It is not good news but pretty much what I expected after spending an hour or so with him this morning.

He is severly brain damaged :( He has a deformed spine but his legs seem ok but they are very shakey and wobbly.

He has very limited sight and is deaf.

His fur is quite matted and he has mites.

And it seems unlikely that he will be able to keep himself clean underneath.

On the plus side his teeth are ok :lol:

The vet did think that he could be neutered once he has had a course of panacur if there is no deterioration in that time. It would be great if he could have a bit of company during what will probably be a short life span.
He will also have x-rays taken at the same time.

Geordie does seem very happy in his own little world but is going to need a lot of TLC. :love::love:

He is available for sponsorship if anyone is interested :)

Will try to take some more pictures of the little fluff ball later today :love:

Last edited:
A couple of pictures from this morning :love::love:

HPIM1865.jpg

HPIM1864.jpg

He has a shiny clean bum now :D:lol:

Awww he is just adorable :love::love:

He looks like a sheep!!!

I cant believe how dirty his bum was, poor soul.

Thank goodness he is with you now xx

Aww bless him, i'm so glad you could take him Liz, god knows where he would have ended up :(

He looks like such a darling.

Thank you Katie :wave:

He has had a little walk around the patio today. He can hop sort of every so often but sometimes he drags one leg and then he will drag the other, its all very strange. I am going to have to be careful he doesn't get sore toes.

i am really pleased because since I cleaned him up yesterday morning he has managed to stay clean underneath :D

Thank you Katie :wave:

He has had a little walk around the patio today. He can hop sort of every so often but sometimes he drags one leg and then he will drag the other, its all very strange. I am going to have to be careful he doesn't get sore toes.

i am really pleased because since I cleaned him up yesterday morning he has managed to stay clean underneath :D

Aww bless his little cottons! :love: :love:
How old do you think he is?

Thats lovely news.I really hope he can have a wonderful life with you.Hes so cute:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Back