• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello!!!!!

anaveragemuppet

Wise Old Thumper
I'm a new member, I thought I'd join as I really want to rescue some rabbits when I move house. I thought I'd join a forum to find out all the information about rabbit owning before I took the first steps really.

Well, about me, I'm Claire. I own guinea pigs, I have five of the lovely creatures. Pheobe is my golden agouti abby, Ruby is my lilac and golden ridgeback, Bethany is my blue roan sheltie, Maggie-May is my tsw abberuvian and Sonny is my buff and white short haired piggie. They really are my life, I love my piggies with all my heart.

I'm engaged and living with Andy, we're due to get married on the 28th November this year and I couldn't be more excited!!!

I work at my local supermarket on the checkouts, though I really want to train as a beautician, but money is a big factor, I REALLY can not afford to do it right now.

Anyway, pleased to meet you all!

PS I'm on the guinea pig forum too if anyone else is on there!!!!!

xxxxx:wave::wave::wave:

:wave: and welcome to you :) life sounds very exciting for you, and busy with them cute little piggies! And can I say, very sensible looking into keeping rabbits before getting one!!

:wave: and welcome to you :) life sounds very exciting for you, and busy with them cute little piggies! And can I say, very sensible looking into keeping rabbits before getting one!!

thankyou! i try to be a responsible owner, it's best to start as you mean to go on xxx

Hello and welcome to RU. :wave: I'm on the guinea pig forum to don't have any piggies but would love some.

Last edited:
:oops: feel silly now (major stress day yesterday addled my brain:(). seems quite a few pig forums on this interweb thingy but i'll have a look at this one cos if the piggy's humans are as knowledgeable and friendly as the bun's humans, it'll be very helpful.
x

Back