• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

very angry at binx =(

MammaH

Alpha Buck
binx has just weed all over my bed! i saw the tail lift but didnt get there quick enough, ive had to chase him into his cage and told him off and had to run downstairs in my jimjams with all the covers :(
have i done the right thing by putting him in his cage? i had to chase him cause he doesnt like to be picked up.
i dont normally let him on the bed but cause im having an easy morning i just thought it was oki but unfortunately the little :censored: has wee-weed so im not a happy bunny mummy!

Oh lordy, is he litter trained?
Oggie goes back to wee and poo when hes on my bed/ out in my room.
But Delila wee'd on my bed the other day, she is useless and poos everywhere in her cage :lol:

Is there something that Binx really likes? So you could put that in his cage and then he might go back on his own accord?

I have just figured now, that putting hay into ogs cage makes him hop back really quickly :lol:

yeah hes litter trained and hes normally very very good and only had wee wee problems very early on when i was 1st going through the litter training process and then one or 2 poos every now and again but normally he goes back to his cage to do his business but not sure why we had this slipup but just so annoyed cause i only just did my washing last night!

My buns are litter trained but will take any opportunity to wee on my bed. I had to make a fence thing out of stick and ent so they can have free range time without being able to get up there.

I was errrrrrrrrrrrr spending a penny this morning, when I heard my Hubbie raising his voice to Honey downstairs!!

I thought - oh no, what's she chewed now!!! I knew it wasn't his ipod earphones, they were on the kitchen side.
It could have been 2 parcels for posting, or she could have got behind the TV eventually and chewed the cables, or she could have chewed the tv remote..........

So I rushed what I was doing:oops::oops::oops: and ran downstairs, dreading the carnage.........

Only to find, she's done a wee on the sofa.:lol::lol::lol: Just where hubbie sits!!!

You see, if he had paid her some attention while Mmmy was outof the room, she wouldn't have done it!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Back