• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fao: Fat Fluffs & Crew.. Petunia / Flossie Piccys

For all those at Fat Fluffs here is Petunia with her new Husbun... Broops :)

She is absolutely adorable.. So A Big Thank You, (Especially to Vickie) from Me & Broops

They are getting on so well now, after a bit of chasing Saturday, by Broops.. I got up to find him giving Petunia a wash yesterday morning... and since then they have been flopped out together, and sharing their grub! I'm hoping to let them out for a run in their room later, then move them in tomorrow all being well... Petunia can't wait to have a free range nosey around the house - she has been itching to get out of the bonding cage to explore... :D:love:

DSC00033.jpg

DSC00034.jpg

And here is a recent piccy of FLOSSIE who was cared for by Theo.. she is such a brave girl now. She has upgraded her accomodation.. she and Crackers now live in our bedroom.. (after losing Toshi, it was awful not having buns n the bedroom :oops::lol:) They have lots of fun bouncing on our bed whilst we are at work, and hiding under the bed nose-nudging the matress whilst I'm trying to get to sleep of a night :lol::lol:

DSC00036.jpg

DSC00042.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you :wave:

Yes I am really happy for them.. it's so lovely to watch them together... gives you that warm fuzzy feeling cos you know they are contented :D

Awwwww my Flossie!!, thank youfor putting up her picture, its lovely to see her, she looks so well, fantastic

Back