• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

need help sorting out insurance

MammaH

Alpha Buck
morning all :wave:
im getting binx insured with petplan and doing it online, im just up to the bit where it asks 'Has binx shown any signs of an illness or injury or been unwell, either now or in the past?' and obviously i had that whole ordeal with his leg being broken in the vets in october... but slightly concerned that it will effect the policy? the overall quote was £9.58..

just wondering if petplan is the better one to go with cause alot of supermarkets dont do bunny insurance :roll:

I think you'd have to declare it as they won't pay anything relating to that injury, you might find that if you don't tell them that they my decide to be awkward and declare your policy void for withholding information if they don't fancy paying another unrelated claim :? Don't think it should affect the premium cost though

It probably won't affect your premium but they do need to know because they won't pay out for any further illness related to that. eg if the leg broke again because it is now weaker.

thanks, i included it just cause i dont want them withholding it, so all sorted now :) thanks for the advice

Back