• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

can you ever have too much.......

kate_s

Warren Scout
poo...my mini lop Reggie must do about 80 big golden poo's a day i can't believe all of that can really come from one bunny (i wonder if he has a secret wifey) at the mo i have to change him at least once a day he is a real life pooing machine! Is he normal?

Mine are little poo machines too. Doesn't help that Fidget refuses to be litter trained and will go everywhere. They are in a pen in my bedroom at the moment as they are bonding and now Frankie won't use the litter tray so i have to go in and clean up every few hours :lol:

When I first had a rabbit I was amazed at just how many poos he produced. I think I assumed rabbits just did one small pile a day!

I remember watching him running round the lounge with poos just popping out of his bum - a bit like a furry pea shooter :lol:

"Lockley removed and counted all the pellets an adult male European rabbit left in a 250-square-yard enclosure.....the rabbit deposited an averagoe of 360 pellets a day."

So your bun has some catching up to do. ;)

After losing a bunny to a blockage of poo... I now get immense satisfaction from seeing lots and lots of bunny poops :lol::lol::lol: So I wouldn't worry. Rest assured their tums are doing their job :D

When I first had a rabbit I was amazed at just how many poos he produced. I think I assumed rabbits just did one small pile a day!

I remember watching him running round the lounge with poos just popping out of his bum - a bit like a furry pea shooter :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Yes sometimes they just roll out like a production line.. I do wonder somedays if my buns are missing some vital muscles that control their poop shoots - they just seem to fall out constantly :lol::lol::lol:

"Lockley removed and counted all the pellets an adult male European rabbit left in a 250-square-yard enclosure.....the rabbit deposited an averagoe of 360 pellets a day."

So your bun has some catching up to do. ;)

ha ha thanks guys this is my second house bun but i'm still shocked at the poo machine :lol::lol:

Back