• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dolly & Sooty - so in love! + new terrapin!!

Helenkj

Young Bun
My two, Dolly and Sooty loving the sunshine :D
100_0989.jpg

100_0983.jpg

DSC01137.jpg

100_0990.jpg

and our new addition - the 25 year old nameless lady terrapin:shock:

DSC01106.jpg

Last edited:
Aww thanks! No she dosn't bite, we hand feed her worms from the garden - we got her from my boyfriends mum who has moved and didnt have room for her. Weird looking thing (terrapin, not the mum) but it is very friendly and comes out the water whenever it sees us! Not quite as lovable as the buns but still sweet:)

:love: There so cute.
Turtles are suprisingly loveble pets i have 2 i got mittens when he was a baby and he is the loveliest turtle he love being held and scratches and dosnt swim away when we go to see him.
We got the second turtle a month ago shes the same size as mittens and shes a bit of a scardy turtle:lol: but dosnt mind being held and dosnt bite.
They like walkiing in the grass mittens follows u wherever u go and bubbles trys to dig a hole.Are u guna name ur turtle She must be pretty big being 25.

Back