• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another new arrival U/D More pics post 16

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
This gorgeous little boy has arrived tonight and has rather horrible teeth, the bottom right one is growing up his nostril and the two top one have frown down and curled around into the gum. sorry the pictures aren't very good because he was too frightened

Smudgex3.jpg

Smudgex2.jpg

Last edited:
Aww he is lovely but must be petrified. What an awful time he must have had :cry:
He looks a lot like a darker version of Ghostie though :love:
Stunning :love:

How can people not notice that, it only costs a £10 to get teeth clipped at our vets, surely they could afford that!

Poor bunny, he must be in so much pain, suprised he is still able to eat :cry::cry: Glad hes with you now Theo :) Hes stunning :love: xXx

Poor little lad, I can't imagine how hard it is for him to eat, thank goodness he's with you now. Hope he soon settles in - what's his name going to be:D

poor thing :( how can people let them get like that?
Will he have teeth trouble the rest of his life now?
He is stunning :love:

This makes me so sad :( how can people let bunnies get into this state? I'm so glad he's safe now and has someone to care for him

I simply can't understand how someone could have a bunny and think that its ok for teeth to be growing like that!!:?

How on earth has he managed to eat??!

He is rather handsome though and I hope he gets on ok at the vets.x

Back