• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oliver and Ebony

Rachie

Mama Doe
I've finally got my babies home and together :love: so I thought I'd start torturing you with photies of them now :p

Thank you to everyone at fat fluffs for all their help!

P4180726.jpg

P4180727.jpg

P4180729.jpg

P4190735.jpg

:wave: Hello again you two :wave: Glad to hear from your bunny mummy that you're settling in well, Ebony. Oliver-make sure you're a good boy and treat your new wifey bun nicely!! x

:wave: Hello again you two :wave: Glad to hear from your bunny mummy that you're settling in well, Ebony. Oliver-make sure you're a good boy and treat your new wifey bun nicely!! x

I keep telling him to play nicely with her as she's only a baby!

He's very frisky! :oops:

I know! I was there when they first met! :shock: Don't worry, it'll subside with time and patience x

I think as long as Ebony has lots of patience then we'll be fine. Quick question - should I keep them in the confines of the bathroom until he stops with the humping? Its probably obvious but I want to do everything right :)

x

I think as long as Ebony has lots of patience then we'll be fine. Quick question - should I keep them in the confines of the bathroom until he stops with the humping? Its probably obvious but I want to do everything right :)

x

Question away - that's what we're here for!

I would certainly leave them in the bathroom for a week-or-so and then steadily increase the space they have access to. The novelty of humping will wear off, with time- maybe days, maybe weeks .... :)

Awww wow! I was only asking Abi about you today. I am so pleased it all went well - they look really happy together. Can't wait to see more as the bonding develops. :D

They're being a tad naughty today - they've escaped twice!

The humping seems to be stopping though :lol:

Sorry to bring this up with another question.

I want to take Ebs to the vet to get her VHD jab, I understand that I need to take both of them together but how soon can I take them? Thanks :)

Sorry to bring this up with another question.

I want to take Ebs to the vet to get her VHD jab, I understand that I need to take both of them together but how soon can I take them? Thanks :)

As long as you keep them together for the journey (in one carrier) then there's nothing to stop you doing it straight away. Travelling is a slightly stressful experience for bunnies and therefore will actually help to strengthen their bond :D

They're getting too good at escaping! I can't complain too much though because they escaped into the living room and Ebony did not one binky but TWO! Two binkies from Ebony :D her first ones with us :love:

Even Oliver managed a little binky too :D

Back