• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

An SOS from Captain Carrot - new pic added!

Tinsel

Wise Old Thumper
Hello everyone

Just to tell you I is still in prison - look at my poor cramped little ears...

STA71623.jpg

My mummy hardly gives me anything to eat, even though I is a growing rabbit... look at tonight's tiny offering....

STA71626.jpg

I had to steal help myself to some readi grass I was so hungry :cry:

STA71627.jpg

HELP GET ME OUT OF THIS HELL-HOLE!!!!!!

signeded

Captain Carrot.

Last edited:
Oh no- poor Captain Carrot. I hope someone finds a way to get him out of there soon. That tiny garden must be against some sort of regulations???

You poor thing..have you tried reporting your captor?
You could go to the papers:?

And I've just heard she is squeezing two more bunnies in your tiny living space..and they'll expect to share your grass rations!!:shock:

You poor thing..have you tried reporting your captor?
You could go to the papers:?

And I've just heard she is squeezing two more bunnies in your tiny living space..and they'll expect to share your grass rations!!:shock:

Yes she is a bad mummy and I will tell all the papers she is bad and those two new bunnehs will be squashed by my earses if they think I'm going to share my grass!! :evil:

Oh no, poor Captain carrot! Don't worry, Daisy-Sunshine is working on a plan to break you out of your prison soon ... sshhh don't tell anyone.

Captain Carrot, I can tell from those photos what a miserable existence you must have in that cramped garden. :lol::lol:

Noah from our bunny brood says shaking his head 'Oh dear, dear, dear me Captain Carrot - your mummy is vewy, vewy cruel & should not keep you in a prison cell as tiny as that! How on earth can she expect you to be able to survive in such awful, awful conditions? Don't worry I is on my way over to help you escape!' :shock::lol:

Last edited:
Eddison: Even in the Americaz, there is rumorz u will b free soon! I herd (wif my hooge ears of corse) that there is a tunel projeckt underwayz! (hehehhe i'm so bunny punny!)

Beige: Is there room for two more... but do you have pears I don't like reddy grass?

Captain Carrot says: There is only room for rabbits what gives me all their foods.

My mummy says there is a pear tree but no pears! :shock:

Back