• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Tigger and Lindt! new pics of Lindt added!

Tinsel

Wise Old Thumper
Both of these Honeybunnies arrived today via a human chain!!!

They're friendly but a little nervous in their new garden, which is totally understandable. I'll take some more pics once they've settled in more but here are some for now...

Tigger decided to explore the place at the side of the house where we store the water butts...

STA71625.jpg

and Lindt tried snoozing among the daffodils...

STA71628.jpg

More piccies later/tomorrow I promise. I put them in the pen at first but they wanted to get out.... :D

Last edited:
Aww Hello lads :wave:
Lovely to see you safely arrived and you must behave as you have a great home there:D
Your last mummy will be so pleased to see you settled as I'm sure she misses you..so pose nicely for more pics later:D

Sad but happy too :love:

These two boys really did leave a big hole in my heart, there such teddy bears :love: :love:

What a fab new home, brillant, thanks very much, i know i will see regular piccies too which makes it easier :D :D

Just you wait till they settle in :shock: :shock: :lol:

oh you poor beautiful bunnies... did noone warn you what your mummy has done to captain carrot????

you must be very very good or youll get sent to prison :(

:love::love::love::love::love:

Hello boys!:wave::love:

Glad to see you enjoying your new home - they were very tolerant of their bunny run & so cute:love:

They seem to be finding their feet a bit this morning..will try for some new piccies later. They seem very gentle and calm about being handled. :love:

Tigger is currently sleeping in the shed, but Lindt has now established his own little patch near the daffodils :)

Picture503-1.jpg

Picture507-1.jpg

Picture508-1.jpg

Tigger seems to be the shyer of the two - is that what everyone else found? They are both :love::love::love::love:

Back