• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introduce your bunnies...

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
Thought I would create a thread where its like a directory of who owns who... as it were...

Well... Im bunny mummy to 5 dashing bunnies.

Marsha - my 2 year old Mini lop - shes a nutter and is my baby as shes tiny!

DSC01083.jpg

231120081955-small.jpg

Casper - approx 2-2.5 years old - he is a small rew lop and hes my big gentle buggalug. he lives with Marsha. He came from Barc last June.

170820081078.jpg

25062008906.jpg

Alyssa - approx 3ish - she is the queen of the house and was recently widdowed :( she is coping well though. She is a lionhead. and a big girl. She came from PAH adoption last August.

261020081772-small.jpg

191020081726-small-001.jpg

Henry - is approx 1.5 years and is a dwarf lop. Hes bashful and lovely. :love: He came from Honeybunnies in Leicester December last year :)

Photo0122.jpg

Annabelle is approx 2 and also came from Honeybunnies along with her husbun. She is a difficult girl in the sense she takes ages to warm to you!
Here she is after panacur.
Photo0128.jpg

I'm bunny mum to Bully and Larmee who are neutered mini rex boys. They are brothers. I think they are about 2 1/2. I got them from a free add :oops:
068.jpg

Well i'm mummy to Winston hes a harlequin rex and we are 'the nice young couple' to Angel the x-agouti both about 4 years old and both rescues.
(Angel still thinks she's human, long story)
Cant post pics but you can see them at www.hoppybunnyrabbit.com

Bunny mum to Fidget..... 8 month old female nethie cross...

DSC00074.jpg

and Frankie... 1 year old mini rex buck

DSC00158.jpg

They are currently on hour 28 of bonding!

DSC00166.jpg

Great idea :wave:

IMG_0826.jpg

Honey is two years old and I've had her since she was 8 weeks old. She's has quite a stroppy personality but we love her.

IMG_0863.jpg

Wesley is one year old from BARKS I've had him since November last year. He's very laid but a bit nervous at times but likes cuddles.

Alvin & Pearl, both nearly 2.

Alvin came from a sanctuary in Cannock that i found on the freeadds when he was 8 weeks old... they disappeared of the net soon after :? and never answered my update emails :cry::cry: but its ok i love him enough for it not to matter

Pearl on the other hand came from Hopper Haven when she was 6 months old and is still loved by her other mummy who likes to hear updates :D:D

P4100015.jpg

P4140016.jpg

P2010016.jpg

not mine but i love him just as much and want to bunny nap him :love:... sponsor bunny Loki (lives with pearls old mummy at hopper haven)

2008_0508Image0010.jpg
:love::love::love::love::love:

Bunny mummy to Jazzy, Gizmo and Jack

This is Jazzy B ( now 4) I got him from someone who had an accidentl litter of babies.. he is my first bunny :love:
n591175374_4112126_9803.jpg

Gizmo (now almost 3)He is a pet shop bun (from another unwanted litter)

n591175374_4138412_6413.jpg

Jack P@h adoption bunny (we think he's around 2 years old)
3140_165124505374_591175374_6530931_1740194_n.jpg

DSCF9948.jpg

This is the hansome Strawberry. He is about 7 months old now- he came as a rescue from bunny_mad on RU. He was bonded to Graham who died 6 weeks ago and has recently been bonded to my new girly Snowdrop.

DSCF0033.jpg

Snowdrop is around 9 months old and came from the RSPCA.

My Husband and I have 13 rabbits mostly rescue..Grace (rescue) she was pregnant when she was dumped in a box in a field and she had 5 kits . Kayleigh, Miss Warburton, Hope, Danny and Toffee. Sadly we lost Kayleigh last year and Miss Warburton back in January this year and Danny has a tumour but with his medicine and care he is doing ok at the moment although he has lost muscle mass. We also have a Dutch brindle and white girl called
Poppet (rescue) she has got a tumour or an abscess the vet is not sure but she is also doing ok at the moment. Angel and Gypsy we rescued from a local pet shop as both had severe eye problems and were for sale at about 4 weeks old. Angel is now blind but Gypsy is ok now they will be 5 years old in June. Murphy a Dwarf lop and his girl Rosie both from Bunny Burrows, Jamie a little Chocolate coloured girl was dumped and found on a busy road, and our
latest is Pud a Dwarf lop and Tia a big agouti coloured girl from Bunny Burrows and Chudleigh Flint who has been with us a couple of weeks after being found at the side of a river, he is a Netherland Dwarf..little bun with a big attitude. We are collecting 2 more at the end of this month a Mother and baby who were dumped next to a busy road.
We love them all to bits and we just want to give them a good life.:)

bunny mummy to

Millie, 5 year old cross which I got from a friends surprise litter
dsc_0486.jpg

Charlie, 18 mths old from P@H :)oops:) but just knew he was the one for Millie.
DSC_2411.jpg

I am a bunny owner of three gorgeous buns! :love:

This is Toffee: He is a lop-eared about 3years old and was brought from a petshop to be a partner for harvey who was from a farm in somerset.
Toffee sadly had worm in his eye meaning he had to loose it. but i wouldnt change him for the world :love:
Taken today for a comp: (His good Eye)
09-04-19100.jpg

His missing eye:
P3300059.jpg

This is Daisy: I got her from Kris at starlight rabbit rescue last month. she is around 1 year old. :love:
09-04-19089.jpg

P4040025.jpg

This is Fuzzy/Fuzzums: I also got her from Kris last month. She is also about 1 year old. :love:
09-04-02030.jpg

P4040038.jpg

:wave:

Bunnymummy to Bella, a conti giant. We think that she is around 1 1/2-2 years old, but we have had her for 9 months :love::love:
We got her from the petshop my oh worked in after she was dumped by a 'breeder' because she had an absess on her side :( she had already had 3 or 4 litters by the time we got her :cry:

She now lives a life of luxury as a very spoilt house rabbit :D

DSCF4140.jpg

DSCF4805.jpg

Piglet and Eeyore, 3 years old now. They came from GBH Rescue in Kent when they were 8 weeks old.

Piglet

060.jpg

Eeyore

022-10.jpg

Sophie came from Caroline at the Rabbit Residence. She was paired with Rubix who we lost in February, we adopted them in December 2006. She's about 4 years old and is now paired with Otis, also from the Rabbit Residence. He's 10 months old.

Sophie

044-3.jpg

Otis

P1010383.jpg

Last edited:
I am proud Mummy to Ollie:

DSC03951.jpg

DSC03939.jpg

And baby Oscar:

DSC03905.jpg

DSC03947.jpg

Ollie was our first and is about 9months old (dwarf lop) and Oscar is a baby at 9 weeks. Mixed breed. Both are very laid back and cuddly. Ollie was a housebun for the winter and has just moved into his new quarters. Oscar will be joining him soon.

Last edited:
Very proud bunny mummy to 4 bunnies :) Lottie was my first ever rabbit, we had her from a pet shop before we knew about rescues. Shes around 2 1/2 now :) Then, when looking for another bunny, we came across the RSPCA Walsall website, which said 'looking for fosterers'... i applied, and then kept my first foster bunny, George. He was around 6 weeks old when he first came to me :love: We had him January 2008. Here they are together...

100_0407.jpg

We then had Ronnie, our conti giant, from a breeder in Leicester :? Very very bad of me... but i saw him in the newspaper as unwanted, wrong colour and too old for selling so we had him for free :( He was only 19 weeks old may i add :roll: He is nearly 1 :)

100_0962.jpg

Then, we had Lola, our frenchie. My 'friend' bought her for her 2 year old daughter. They kept her around 3 weeks i think, and decided she was too big and 'vicious' :( Shes never showed any agression with us :) We had her december last year :)

100_0945.jpg

Now i want another :lol::lol: :oops: xXx

I'm Hetty and I am the lucky 'Bunneh Mummeh' to three incredibly beautiful rabbits :love:
This is the eldest member of my group, Toffee. He is getting on a bit at 6ish.
He is a LionheadXAngora, and is a real sweet heart. He prefers to spend time on his own, but when he decides to snuggle up to the other two, it's a lovely sight. He's really hard to take a picture of with him usually lounging about in boxes and behind the door so here is a picture of him last summer :love:
SNC00238-1.jpg

Ghostie is my VERY special girl. A fellow forum member was in contact with a lady who had rescued this little girl from a 1ft hamster cage along with her brother who died from starvation. You can imagine the state she was in. When Siona first got her we were debating on a name and 'Coffee' was a close second as it went with Toffee, but as time went on her coffee colour coat (once dark brown :() gleamed into a white coat. When I got her she was still pretty thin and a 1/3 of the weight she is now.
Now she is a beautiful weight, and through all the trauma she has been through is the most loving rabbit I have ever had the priveledge to meet let alone own. She is an instant hit with any vet she meets but deffinitely rules the roost.
I love you Ghostie, you are really my baby.
I love her with all my heart, and I really mean that.
*Wipes away tear from eye - must be the hormones :lol:*
Here is a picture of her I took other day, sticking her moufy through the bars :love:
PB4.jpg

Prince Pickle Pudding is my most recent adoptee. I adopted him after I saw a thread on here that utterly melted my heart. I then stupidly (;););)) went to visit him at Kris'(Starlight's) he is very timid, but he is following in the footsteps of his lover Ghostie and is constantly growing in confidence. A very beautiful little man, don't you agree?
Here are pics of him taken today! Ghostie has just groomed his face so the black root of his fur is showing because it's been parted.. if you see what I mean.. so he has a black spot which isn't usually there :lol:
PB3.jpg

PB2.jpg

All 3 of them together behind the door into their run. This is Toffee's favourite hideout, close second is his box! Pickle is using Ghostie as a pillow :lol:
PB1.jpg

Ok Here are my bunsters :love:

Phoebe and her big bum
DSC00789.jpg

Lovely Laura
DSC00823.jpg

Kirsty (lionhead) and Casey (my boy bun)
DSC00514.jpg

Here we go....

Proud bunny dad too...

Bean (is 1 year old now - got from P@H as we didn't know any better) He has a lovely personality. Wants to get involved in everything. Loves sleeping on the bed. Loves digging under the bed :evil: and loves sitting by the fridge door begging for treats!

2667_152412605384_524075384_6195081_4037991_n.jpg

and...

Truffle (who is now about 6 months old - we got her from ARC - we had learnt about Rabbit Rescues by that point). She has a lovely personality. Is very shy but getting better. She adores Bean but puts him in his place. She loves eating and will come for treats when we call her. :lol:

2667_152412630384_524075384_6195083_5778884_n.jpg

and one of them both together just after we got Truffle in Feb - look how much she has grown :D:D:D:D:D (Couldn't believe it when I looked at those photos.

n524075384_5961248_7503.jpg

love them both very much :love::love::love::love:

Back