• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Diluted bleach for patio runs?

fluffiebunnie

Warren Veteran
Can I use diluted bleach to scrub the patio run? Twinkle and Sparkle tend to just wee all over the run and pull all the litter tray out onto the floor and just use the floor :lol::lol::lol::lol:

There are a few stains and under the hutch area it is not rinsed when it rains... so.. can I use diluted bleach?

Many thanks!

I used biological was powder, sprinkled it, then sprayed and its as good as new... hats where the new run is going anyway, will be doing it on the existing run area this week...

There is no problem using bleach, you havent got the worry about chlorine gases as you will be using this in the open. Wash it down thoroughly after use.

Many thanks! They are currently sunbathing so will do it another day when they are happier in the hutch or on the grass run so it will have time to rinse and dry :D

Back