• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

indoor buns not enjoying the lovely weather

jenzel5

Mama Doe
Hayden and Dudley are doing my head in. They are outside but keep coming back in. I am sat outside with them and have put there blanket, tunnel, little house and spread bits of carrot around for them to find. How can they not want to stay outside, lay on their blanket in the sun and play? :roll:

Bailey didn't like being outside on his own, nor does Alyssa. I think indoor buns miss the human company so will go back to where they associate the company :)

Aww!!
sometimes i wish my buns would come in on their own :p just for a little visit now and then :lol: but they stay clear of the doors :lol:

Alvin hates outside... after 10 mins im usually sitting in the yard on my own :roll:

decided thie year im not going to force him out if he hates it that much, not worth the stress i work myself upto worrying they are not getting enough sunshine

our indoor bunnies never go outside on the grass :) Unless Ronnie escapes... but thats another story :lol: xXx

Alvin hates outside... after 10 mins im usually sitting in the yard on my own :roll:

decided thie year im not going to force him out if he hates it that much, not worth the stress i work myself upto worrying they are not getting enough sunshine

just turn the lights on bright... alv will love that... demon bunny lol :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: They probably think they are going to miss out on something. Honey doesn't like being outside either. I can't understand why. Wesley loves being outside though.

I have opened the back door so that mine can go out onto the yard and they have both been loving it! Its the first time they have both been out and they are binkying everywhere!

I sat out with them for an hour but am back in now. Snowdrop has stayed out on her own but Strawberry keeps coming in to check im still here!

Mine are outside in there run. Belle has lay in the sun all day and Amos hides in the shade... think they take after me and OH, I lie in the sun and he prefers the shade.

Hayden and Dudley are doing my head in. They are outside but keep coming back in. I am sat outside with them and have put there blanket, tunnel, little house and spread bits of carrot around for them to find. How can they not want to stay outside, lay on their blanket in the sun and play? :roll:

Lola and Lucy are the same - they prefer to be in the front room with us. :roll::roll: The back door is open so they can come and go, they spend about 5 mins in the garden then come in the front room and nudge for head rubs!:lol:

i always used to believe it was cruel to keep bunnys indoors... then after i had to keep a bunny in for a spay and she kept coming back in i realised that some truely like it(ok not all but quite a few!)
had a bun stay with me recently and i let her go outside.... ha... no chance she insisted on staying in and when i put her out she ran back in!!! lol my buns love both indoors and out! x

OK, took all the bunny toys in the garden, tubes, boxes - even took the dog crate out so buns can sit in sunshine and fresh air.

They are both sat shivering on the door step wanting to come in! Bah!

Well atleast I know my 2 are not the only ones. I guess all we can do is give them the option then they can choose what they want to do. It just confuses me. Even I was out sunbathing yesterday. :roll::lol:

:roll:I thought mine would love it if I took their dog crate out so they could sunbathe. They both sat in the litter tray with a right look of disdain on their face and every time I opened the crate they headed for the kitchen door and sat under the table in the front room.

Blooming buns, I cant work them out!!!

Back