• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Zoo - Aussie Style!

aussiebun

Alpha Buck
Thought you all might like to see my zoo, we don't believe in cages here, lol...

My boy Lachlan...
LittleLachie.jpg

My old boy Scottie...
ScottieCrop.jpg

My old girl Nellie...
MissNellie.jpg

My buns...This is Rogy...
P3150106.jpg

And Barney...
DSC00280.jpg

Little Lucy...
DSC00315.jpg

Lach, Rog & Barn...
DSC00286-1.jpg

And Scottie makes 4!
DSC00289.jpg

Sorry there's so many piccies! I don't know how to make them smaller - sorry :(

They are all adorable, and very well behaved!

Nellie looks like a gorgeous distinguished old girl :love: How old is she?

They are all adorable, and very well behaved!

Nellie looks like a gorgeous distinguished old girl :love: How old is she?

Aw, she does doesn't she? She's a gorgeous old girl. She's just turned 13. She has the same birthday as Lachlan, he's 2. Scottie is 14.

I love my Zoo. I hate Sunday nights, as I know I have to leave them all day every day for 5 days in a row. I'd much rather be home with them than out and about. They're much more interesting than most people I know!

Your fury friend are absolutely gorgeous:love::love::love::love:Scotties coat looks immaculate.Do you spend hours grooming him?

awww lovely, where in Oz are you? My friend emigrated a couple of years back, his GF is from Melbourne, but where they're living, you have to have a license to own a rabbit. xx

Beeeaaauuuttttiiiiiffffuullll!!!!!!!!!!:love::love:

Just absouletly gorgeous what more can I say!!!!

They are the perfect images for me to see as dogs and rabbits are my favorite animals!!!:lol:

Bet they are so special to you!!!!!! You must be proud of them!!:D

What lovely pictures of your beautiful dogs and bunnies:love:
How did you bribe them all to sit so still, all I get is the back end of a bunny or an odd leg or ear in my photos:lol: (Hence the reason I don't post in photo's very often):roll:

Aw, she does doesn't she? She's a gorgeous old girl. She's just turned 13. She has the same birthday as Lachlan, he's 2. Scottie is 14.

I love my Zoo. I hate Sunday nights, as I know I have to leave them all day every day for 5 days in a row. I'd much rather be home with them than out and about. They're much more interesting than most people I know!

Awww your babies are beautiful :love::love::love:

I know exactly what you mean hun, I hate having to leave our lot when I have to go to work :cry:

Back