• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Toffee!

LilVicky

Warren Veteran
I am very happy this morning!!! I have cleaned out the rabbits and while doing so its a lovely day so the buns had to stay out in the garden. Half way through cleaning them out i thought i would get some photos/Video of the buns bouncing around.... And i did... as i cant help myself :oops: But... the thing that has made me very happy is... i saw toffee binky!!!!!!! i have never seen him binky... until now!! :love::love::love::love:
Shows how much he loves his girls and how happy he is with them!! :love::love:
Here are the photos and video:

Toffee
09-04-19004.jpg

09-04-19015.jpg

Big Feet
09-04-19022.jpg

Little Fuzzy
09-04-19031.jpg

09-04-19037.jpg

Looking for my mums plants :lol: Excuse me fuzzy those are dead...
09-04-19075.jpg

Toffee's face :lol:
09-04-19081.jpg

09-04-19083.jpg

09-04-19089.jpg

Video: Click here to see video!
Sorry for keep posting photos etc.. :oops: but this should be the last for a little while :love:

Thank you for the lovely comments!
I cant believe he actually binky'd!! i am soo happy that he is happy :love:
Was strange seeing him binky though :lol::lol: and run around with his ears flapping :lol::lol:

Awww what lovely photos! And what a lovely garden too :)

I think it's the weather that does it - mine love the sunshine although I've left their shed door open but they've not put in an appearance as yet.. probably had a heavy night partying :lol:

Back