• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grumpy bun causing me paranoia!

ChloeLawless

Mama Doe
I think Lily has decided to take this up as a hobby lately...
She is absolutely fine, eating and drinking and pooing and weeing..but just sitting with a face on her and not wanting to leave her crate tonight :roll:

Last time she did this I took her to the vets for nothing :oops: :lol:

I think she likes to just cause me to worry..

Chuffing bunnies! :love:

Oh my, it must be the night or something!
Oggie is doing exactly the same, plus he didnt want a nose rub either which aint like him and walked/ hopped away :roll: :lol:

Charlie sometimes just cba coming out. I open his hutch so he goes to sleep next to the open door :roll:
Maybe it's just in the name, he used to be called Lilly :lol: poor lad

Charlie sometimes just cba coming out. I open his hutch so he goes to sleep next to the open door :roll:
Maybe it's just in the name, he used to be called Lilly :lol: poor lad

:lol: oh bless him! thats so strange!

it is odd....I think I am just so over protective of her and I panic. Shes so laughing at me behind my back I reckon :lol:

:lol: oh bless him! thats so strange!

it is odd....I think I am just so over protective of her and I panic. Shes so laughing at me behind my back I reckon :lol:

We were told he was a girl :roll: then as soon as we found out he was male, we got em chopped off :D

I do that, as soon as he looks slightly odd I've got him out checking him over :roll: I dont even like it when he sleeps :lol:

Back