• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Piccies of my mini-zoo - Pic heavy - Sorry

Doghouse135

Mama Doe
I promised in my intro that I'd add some photos so here goes

This is Yogi - he was going to be PTS because he has a heart murmur

000_1961.jpg
[/IMG]

This is Puff - the bearded dragon

000_1852.jpg
[/IMG]

One of my piggy litters

000_1512.jpg
[/IMG]

Martha and Rose - gerbils

000_1681.jpg
[/IMG]

Some more of my beautiful piggies

MO3F6291-1.jpg
[/IMG]

One of my chippies - Alvin

Alvinmonk2-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Ollie and Taz

TazandOlly.jpg
[/IMG]

Misty

000_1788.jpg
[/IMG]

And this is Tod and Trixie today when they had their impromptu bonding session

Bunnies018.jpg
[/IMG]

Your zoo is beautiful! I have a cocker spaniel too :love: and his predecessor, also a cocker had a heart murmur and lived to the ripe old age of 15.

I take it you adopted him because his other owners were going to PTS? Did I read that right?

You've got a good heart.

Hugs.

Your zoo is beautiful! I have a cocker spaniel too :love: and his predecessor, also a cocker had a heart murmur and lived to the ripe old age of 15.

I take it you adopted him because his other owners were going to PTS? Did I read that right?

You've got a good heart.

Hugs.

Yes - that's right. We take in all sorts of waifs and strays. Yogi's original owners paid a lot of money for him but then discovered his heart murmur and were going to PTS :shock: - He was only 12 wks old.

The bearded dragon has only got half a tail and Ollie was in RSPCA kennels after the couple that owned him split up. His ears were really matted and stank :(

Thank you.

The zoo increased very slightly today. My husband collected 2 white chipmunks for me - named Ronnie and Reggie :roll: - don't ask - I've got a morbid interest in crime and bearing in mind they came from Essex - what can I say !!!

Anyway, here's Ronnie

Chippies001.jpg
[/IMG]

Thank you.

The zoo increased very slightly today. My husband collected 2 white chipmunks for me - named Ronnie and Reggie :roll: - don't ask - I've got a morbid interest in crime and bearing in mind they came from Essex - what can I say !!!

Anyway, here's Ronnie

Chippies001.jpg
[/IMG]

awwww is he a baby :love::love::love: i dont remember when bud was so tiny :love::love:

Back