• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies and Guinea pigs DO get on! PROOF!

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
Here is Elliot and Bailey that were both adopted from BARC showing that bunnies and guinea pigs can be best friends :lol:

The Intro............ :shock: (my nerves were jangling at this point)
DSC01901Small.jpg

A little bit of dominance behaviour going on from Bailey - mounting etc
DSC01899Small.jpg

DSC01900Small.jpg

Starting to relax in each others company................. (phew!)
DSC01905Small.jpg

Awwwwwww Elliot gives Bailey an ear cuddle :love:
DSC01906Small.jpg

DSC01894Small.jpg

DSC01903Small.jpg

:wave::D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I was really confused when i saw th title of your thread :shock: very funny!!! :lol::love:

I opened this thread with one eye shut thinking "What is she doing!". :oops::lol::lol:

What a lovely couple. :love:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: i dreaded open this thread when I saw the title - thought you were going to be getting a right old bashing!! :lol::lol:

Not going to lie, I opened this thread ready to give the bashing :lol::oops:

Cute teddy though...I want one :lol:

I have to admit this is getting rather worrying - it would appear that when anyone adopts an animal from BARC it turns them loopy:p:lol::lol: Absolutely brilliant pics:D

I have to admit this is getting rather worrying - it would appear that when anyone adopts an animal from BARC it turns them loopy:p:lol::lol: Absolutely brilliant pics:D

noooo ... lynne you have it all wrong ... being loopy is special trait we look for in prospective adoptees ...

soo if you are loopy you have more chance of passing the homecheck ;)

Back