• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Coronation st rabbit!

marley

Young Bun
Any of you watch corrie? Few weeks ago theres been a rabbit on, little barlow grandson wanted a rabbit, next thing rabbit appears in cage(indoors), then theres a fire, so its now outdoors in tiny hutch in the Barlows back yard!!!:( You also see the little lad carrying it around, or feeding it the odd carrot. Why would they write this into the story lines, there now could be millions of people watching and think, its easy to get a rabbit, it makes me so angry, I wonder if the RWA could make the producers aware of the plight of rabbits, anyhow, rant over, just wondered what you all thought!

Any of you watch corrie? Few weeks ago theres been a rabbit on, little barlow grandson wanted a rabbit, next thing rabbit appears in cage(indoors), then theres a fire, so its now outdoors in tiny hutch in the Barlows back yard!!!:( You also see the little lad carrying it around, or feeding it the odd carrot. Why would they write this into the story lines, there now could be millions of people watching and think, its easy to get a rabbit, it makes me so angry, I wonder if the RWA could make the producers aware of the plight of rabbits, anyhow, rant over, just wondered what you all thought!

I don't watch Corrie (or any of the Soaps) but I agree that this is a BAD way to show the care of a Rabbit. I think they should write in an RSPCA visit, where they are given some advice.
It makes you think -Where does this Bunny live when not in the script !!:bunny:

Anne Mitchell the head of RWA has done her damnedest to sort this one out, having spoken to the TV company responsible for making Corrie and pointed out the floors in what they are doing and the plight of the domestic rabbit in the UK. It seems to have fallen on deaf ears.

Back