• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Super Harry and CinderEllie

here are the lovebirds....
please excuse the messy garden in the background, we are redoing it whilst the 4 children are undoing it :roll:

edited to add that the run is very empty but will soon have loads in it

harryandellie.jpg

harryandellie1.jpg

harryandellie2.jpg

harryandellie3.jpg

harryandellie4.jpg

harryandellie5.jpg

harryandellie6.jpg

Last edited:
Awww looks like they like there new home:) bit of advice you might want to cover the inside edges of wood with those metal edging strips or bunnies will be munching through it in no time:) Ive had to do it with one of my runs:)

thanks :) i will be doing another layer of wire inside next week so they shouldnt be able to get to the wood (Diego taught me that one :roll: :cry:)

Awwww - it's great to see them so happy and settled so soon! And good to see Ellie is still chinning everything!! :lol:

they have been busy sunning themselves and chasing a treat ball this afternoon! no chasing or humping from Harry at all :thumb::thumb:
and Harry almost fell asleep in his litter tray whilst i was stroking his head, he was none too impressed when i stopped :lol::lol:

glad to hear Harry is behaving himself:D
:shock:i cant beleive how huge their accomodation is. they are both quite large bunnies but look tiny in there.
thank you again for giving Harry such a lovely home and beautiful wifey bun:D

Back