• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby Corn

maymie

Young Bun
Ok I'm confused. I bought baby corn at asda today but thought I'd better double check before I defo give it to my bunnies. There are some threads on here that say its ok and others that say it isnt......so which is it?

They have had the sun dried corn cobs before with no probs because I know a lot of people say they are dangeous, so I have recently stopped giving them them. I just wanted to offer my bunnies something different, I can help but think that sometimes they might be getting bored and like a wee change :lol:

Any advice would be much appreciated! :D

:wave:

Hiya,

I have always given Sophie babycorn and she has had no reaction to it :D Just try giving a little at first over a long period of time and if your bun has no reaction, it should be fine :thumb:

my two would tear my arm off for PakChoi (sp?) - they got mad for that! :lol:

I hope they like the baby corn, I like to give them variety :)

what is it exactly ? if there are corn seeds it's not good for rabbits like all cereals as they are strict herbivores, corn contains a lot of sugar and starch.. even if they like it, it's like children who like chips and soda which is not good for them :lol:

Back