• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit fur on ebay? Is this allowed?

Never thought I'd see something like that on ebay :shock: I've had a look at their policy and it's a bit vague, so I have emailed their Customer Support for a response. Will let you know :)

I searched for something once and got all sorts of rabbit fur products. Some were from farmed domestic rabbits - mostly from China :(

actually the rule is pretty clear:

Pelts and Fur
eBay does not permit the sale of pelts or items which include the fur from endangered species, cats or dogs. Animal pelts from non-endangered species (except cats or dogs) may generally be listed on eBay, if not in breach of the seller's specific state laws.

so while it is sad to see any animal fur products being sold it's not against any rules. It's also even more sad to consider that cat and dogs are thought of so differently to other animals such as rabbits. :?

Back