• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fairydell farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a horrendous place - their ad on Friday ads insert describes the fact that they have 600+ in their rabbitry.

Who in their right mind would want to see that?

Last edited:
I couldn't see any pictures of the set up there when I Googled but they have a LOT of rabbits by the looks of things though I wouldn't wish to guess at how they are being housed.

Is it up my way? They have a fairydell pet shop too if its them. I've never actually been to the farm but i have heard horrible things about there if so.

has anyone been there?
yes I have and have posted positive feedback on this forum but they will not allow it to be shown for some strange reason! it is a great place an I have two gr8 happy bunnies from there and it is a clean healthy place with happy bunnies x

yes I have and have posted positive feedback on this forum but they will not allow it to be shown for some strange reason! it is a great place an I have two gr8 happy bunnies from there and it is a clean healthy place with happy bunnies x

Errr - it's on the other thread!!:lol:

There was another thread started by the OP on it which has subsequently disappeared ;)

It seems somewhat odd to come along to a forum that you've never posted on before and immediately start praising a breeder, unless you are connected to them in any way and it was deemed to be advertising...In any case, if you pm admin, they will be able to explain to you why the post was removed.

You may not have picked up yet that this forum has 'leanings' more towards rescue, although there are a number of breeders here. Hence a recommendation towards a premises which allegely breeds huge numbers of rabbits, when there are already over 33,000 in rescue each year, is unlikely to be embraced joyously by most members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back