• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buns new tunnel

LilVicky

Warren Veteran
I have finally got a tunnel for my buns :lol: and i can gladly say they like it! :love: I brought them in this morning into the living room and let them investigate the tunnel... shows to be a success! All three buns went through it ;)
Here are a couple of photos and i have a video to follow once its uploaded :wave:

The purple tunnel
09-04-18018.jpg

Daisy checking it out
09-04-18008.jpg

09-04-18017.jpg

Toffee and fuzzy snuggled into one dirt box... the smallest :lol:
09-04-18015.jpg

Fuzzy and daisy snuggled
09-04-18030.jpg

Fuzzy coming out of the tunnel
09-04-18021.jpg

Investigating it
09-04-18022.jpg

09-04-18028.jpg

The thing with wooden floors and a slippery tunnel when they get into it.. especially big toffee it moves across the floor! :lol:
Video added soon. :wave:

Ps. sorry about the amount of food in one or two of the photos, my brother done them for me but put too much :roll: so i took one away but didnt really need it as they wasnt in for long. :oops:

Where did u get the tunnel? Do your rabbits mind the laminate flooring? mine hated it

From Pet Zone (pet shop near me)
The buns dont mind the flooring... can be a pest to them though when trying to clean or have a scratch :lol:

Back