• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

its all gone wrong!

me+myrabbita

Young Bun
we had a phone call last night saying that the baby orange mini rex was a boy and not a girl! and now we cannot have him because we are getting a female to!:cry: im so sad at the mo:cry:

Two girls could live together if they were both spayed, especially if they are introduced young though....

thats what we were planning to do.We were getting them from a breeder

oops sorry...*note to self - don't post before coffee* A boy and girl would bond even better. Both rabbits would need to be neutered whatever sex they are. But Lucy's right, better to get them from a rescue....

I to agree with the rescue route. She doesnt sound like a very good breeder if she prefers to home same sex rabbits together over opposite sex couples. Yes they will need neutering but a same sex couple would too.

i dont think it matters what sex the pair are.. either two girls, two boys or one of each... aslong as they get neutered and are able to bond together they should be fine :wave:
But i do agree that getting from a rescue could be better... your also helping the rescues by making more space :wave: they come already neutered and some rescues even bond them for you :wave:
:love:

Back