• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics of my Doe.......& Vids on post 5

Lessie

Alpha Buck
Hi there,

I thought you would like to see some more images of rabbits so here is my doe - Velvet.

I love her so much.....:love:

100_2765.jpg

100_2768.jpg

100_2776.jpg

100_2764.jpg

RIMG0009.jpg

RIMG0012.jpg

RIMG0028.jpg

RIMG0051.jpg

I also have a video of her..... If you would like to see her let me know as I don't want to waste too much of your time!!! :lol:

:wave:

Last edited:
Awwwwwwwwwwwww what fab pics!!!!! :D Especially love the one with her mouth full of hay :love::love::love::love:

Oh & yes please can we see the vid ;)

Thank-you for your nice comments.

Here are the videos I took couple of days ago. Sorry but I don't know how to put them all into one, as I kept pressing stop instead of pause!!!:oops:

Honestly I'm useless with nowadays technologies!!!!!!! :lol::lol:

I caught her sneaking on the chairs!! :lol: Unfortunatley I was trying to capture this as a photo not as a video again I forgot to put it back onto photo mode....!! :lol:

:wave:

What a gorgous baby girl you seem to have there :love:
Although I am a little affraid of her well-being, there seems to be a TigerSnake on the lawn :lol:

What a gorgous baby girl you seem to have there :love:
Although I am a little affraid of her well-being, there seems to be a TigerSnake on the lawn :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: You scared me there!!!! I honestly though I had a snake on our lawn...:lol:

No that's one of our dogs toys!!! It's everywhere in the garden and in house!!!!!! They are worse than any children I know - they never put it back in the toy bucket!!!! :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: You scared me there!!!! I honestly though I had a snake on our lawn...:lol:

No that's one of our dogs toys!!! It's everywhere in the garden and in house!!!!!! They are worse than any children I know - they never put it back in the toy bucket!!!! :lol::lol:

Oops sorry :lol:
You must come to my house one day and see Spider's balls scattered all over the house. He's forever bringing in his large footballs into the kitchen, my brother, a lanky 19 year old fell over one of the soft balls and went mental. Was very funny :lol:

Oops sorry :lol:
You must come to my house one day and see Spider's balls scattered all over the house. He's forever bringing in his large footballs into the kitchen, my brother, a lanky 19 year old fell over one of the soft balls and went mental. Was very funny :lol:

:lol::lol: I can imagine, ours is worse with bones.....!! Oh god, under our pillows, duvets, cushions on the sofa and I'l tell ya it is Painful sitting on them....!!!!:oops:

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh and not to mention crisps wrappers, tissues out from our bedroom bins......:roll:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol: I can imagine, ours is worse with bones.....!! Oh god, under our pillows, duvets, cushions on the sofa and I'l tell ya it is Painful sitting on them....!!!!:oops:

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh and not to mention crisps wrappers, tissues out from our bedroom bins......:roll:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What are dogs like with mess eh? :lol:
Spider the naughty little boy decided to empty the bin out in the kitchen today, not once, not twice but 3 times!
I am having to lay the finger on the lazy trollop of the brother for leaving it open :lol:
Atleast sitting on little tennis balls is a lot more comfy than on spikey bones :lol:

Awww such a pretty bun.
My buns have stolen a pair of shoes!! :lol::lol: We've taken the shoes back a few times but Hattie sends her girls off the steal them again!

Great videos. Am I going mad or could I hear chickens in the background.

:lol::lol: Yes!!!! We've got chickens next door and we've got fields bottom of our garden with geese!!! So yeah it can be rather noisy here!!:lol:

But it's a good job I can't always hear them......!!!!

What are dogs like with mess eh? :lol:
Spider the naughty little boy decided to empty the bin out in the kitchen today, not once, not twice but 3 times!
I am having to lay the finger on the lazy trollop of the brother for leaving it open :lol:
Atleast sitting on little tennis balls is a lot more comfy than on spikey bones :lol:

:lol::lol: Yes what more can I say about dogs!!!:lol::lol:

I wish I could replace these spiky smelly bones with tennies balls BUT they kill it within 2 minutes and then it's in pieces and of course it's turns into a real mess!!!!!!

I don't mind but my mum....... She goes mental!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol:

:lol::lol: Yes what more can I say about dogs!!!:lol::lol:

I wish I could replace these spiky smelly bones with tennies balls BUT they kill it within 2 minutes and then it's in pieces and of course it's turns into a real mess!!!!!!

I don't mind but my mum....... She goes mental!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol:
Hmm as long as you are prepared for them to be old manky tennis balls so saturated with slobber that when you sit on them you get a black spot on yer bum! Yes black! :lol:

Hmm as long as you are prepared for them to be old manky tennis balls so saturated with slobber that when you sit on them you get a black spot on yer bum! Yes black! :lol:

:lol::lol: Now that would be hilarious!!!!! Esp if my mum sat on it!!!! I would love to see that happen!!!!!!:lol:

*Shhh don't tell her I said that otherwise she'll ban me going onto this brilliant forum!!!!!*

:lol::lol: Now that would be hilarious!!!!! Esp if my mum sat on it!!!! I would love to see that happen!!!!!!:lol:

*Shhh don't tell her I said that otherwise she'll ban me going onto this brilliant forum!!!!!*

:lol: Haha, they're not that bad honest, just a pest when Spi gets aggitated digging under the sofa and you have to crawl under the sofa to get it for the dopey thing :love: :lol:

:lol: Haha, they're not that bad honest, just a pest when Spi gets aggitated digging under the sofa and you have to crawl under the sofa to get it for the dopey thing :love: :lol:

Awwww!!!:love: :lol::lol:

See now I cannot imagine what life would be like without dogs....!!!! I can't live without them!! They provide us laughter, shoulder to cry on, comfort, unconditional love, company, and unlimited fun!!!!!!!

:D

Awwww!!!:love: :lol::lol:

See now I cannot imagine what life would be like without dogs....!!!! I can't live without them!! They provide us laughter, shoulder to cry on, comfort, unconditional love, company, and unlimited fun!!!!!!!

:D

Me too, they are the most loving animals, so loyal. I bet I sound like some right idiot right now, but here goes, without Spider i'd be nothing, he is my world and I couldn't love him more :love:
Woo, I'm so loved out right now, anyway must pop to bed. Lovely sharing a bit of love :lol:

Back