• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics of my buns :}

rhiannon.hughes

Warren Scout
Hi, Here are my bunnies

Baby Harley
DSCF0187.jpg

And Noel

DSCF0556.jpg

:wave:I posted in the rabbit chat bit first, but I think I should have put the thread here instead.

Noel is off to be spayed in the next couple of weeks, and Harley will be neutered as soon as he is old enough. Then hope fully {fingers crossed} I will try to bond them.

Arent they gorgeous :love:{I know, im biased lol:D}

Yes they are gorgeous!!!! :love:

I've not seen any rabbit which is ugly so all rabbits are gorgeous no matter what!!!!:D

He he :D thank you. I just wanted to show my babies off to people who understand like you lot.

Makes a change from the people I work with who tut and have nicknamed my chinchinllas left and right {as in gloves :evil:}, some people just dont understand the fabulousness that is caring for animals :love:

He he :D thank you. I just wanted to show my babies off to people who understand like you lot.

Makes a change from the people I work with who tut and have nicknamed my chinchinllas left and right {as in gloves :evil:}, some people just dont understand the fabulousness that is caring for animals :love:

Sqqquuuuueeeeeeeee they are gorgeous :love::love::love:

Don't worry about folk at work - if they're not animal loves they will nver understand but we on RU will :D

Thank you for all the kind words :D Harley has well and truly made himself at home here, he's been binkying around this evening {which ismega sute to see ababy doing that} he's eaten his body weight in hay :roll: and has evicted the cat off her favourite pillow and flopped down fora a well earned rest :lol: enen though he's been here less than a week he's bonded with us already and nudges for nose rubs and carrots lol :love: Hope him and Noel will get along when they're both 'fixed'

Back