• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where do you buy your bunny goodies?

Woodlouse

Mama Doe
Where would you recommend for bunny goodies (toys, treats etc)? Particularly places that have good, friendly customer service.
Thanks x

Last edited:
well, i know lots of other people say it too but customer service? i have to say pamperedpiggies, sally is so friendly and you feel like every customer is important, she even emailed me to see how peanut was or how university was when i mentioned it before etc.

if something isnt right she sorts it and doesnt begrudge it, shes so friendly.

100% recommend it

Well I do mix and match :lol:

I buy food from our local pet shops which only sells pet products not pets!:D

I don't buy any toys, bedding etc from pet shops as they tend to be rubbish and havn't got a good variety of different toys so I buy toys from ukpetsupplies.com which provide fast delivery. I have ordered their products 3 times, which are quite good.

Then once in a while I buy lovely treats and maybe toys if I'm feeling lucky from thehayexperts.co.uk

I havn't bought anything from pamperedpiggies as I have just found out about it, however I have been onto the website and it looks brilliant and it's certainly animal friendly!!

So that will be my next shopping website and I will let you know more about it!! :D

For customer service i would definately say SimplyK9. Simon will go out of his way to help you, my ordered arrived within 3 days this time - and it was a huge order again so mustve cost him a fortune to post :)

xXx

For customer service i would definately say SimplyK9. Simon will go out of his way to help you, my ordered arrived within 3 days this time - and it was a huge order again so mustve cost him a fortune to post :)

xXx

same as hay experts then... i love the woman who runs HE, ive had to email a couple of times cus ive buggered up an order and shes great :love::love:

plus i got mini eggs free with my last order :D:D

xXx

I have ordered twice now with SK9 and both arrived within days. I have ordered twice with the HE and one arrived really quickly but the other was slower. (no complaints though!).

Back