• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Strawberry and Snowdrop share dinner

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Just some pics of my recently bonded pair. Strawberry has almost learnt that sharing is the way forward and i'm so pleased Snowdrop is eating properly now!

DSCF0057.jpg

Sharing Nicely

DSCF0061.jpg

Strawberry decides the last bit is his so runs off with it!

DSCF0063.jpg

and here he is looking quite pleased with himself!!!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay how cute do they look together :love::love::love:

BTW where did you get your red thingy for hay - I love it - it's fab :D

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay how cute do they look together :love::love::love:

BTW where did you get your red thingy for hay - I love it - it's fab :D

Its from Ikea and is meant to be a carrier bag dispenser! They love pulling it all out of the holes and it stops them from weeing and pooing on it! Was only £1!

A dispenser is something that gives things out. It just means its to hold carrier bags really so that you can put them in at the top and pull them out through the holes.

Its from Ikea and is meant to be a carrier bag dispenser! They love pulling it all out of the holes and it stops them from weeing and pooing on it! Was only £1!

I got one - they are fab!!!!!!

These two are so lovely - one of my fave couples!:love:

awww they look lovely together, mine always do that, share like little angels and then.....decided the last yummy bit is MINE and runnn off!

Back