• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Turf!

Jazzy B Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
I just turfed jazz and gizmos enclosure, it looks a bit 'patch worky' but it will most likely be dug up.. I'm kind of chuffed! Shall I leave them off it tomorrow?

I think you might need to leave them off for a bit more than that if you can otherwise they might try and lift the turf.

I think you might need to leave them off for a bit more than that if you can otherwise they might try and lift the turf.

Mine dug it up as if it were loose carpet within hours :lol: I just kept putting it back and added some rockery rocks in the most attacked corners.

They got bored of the game after a day or so and it's stayed put since then ;)

:lol::lol: oops ..I dont particuly want to keep tem shut in their hutch for a long time though! hmm guess i'll have to try it and see.

I let them out on it and so far so good *touches wood* although I am worried after having just read about someone losing their bun after letting it eat new turf :( mine are used to turf tho.

I always thought you were supose to wait 6 weeks before putting buns on fresh turf due to the fertalisers used to grow it :?

I put down some B&Q turf in a run last weekend and haven't had any problems so far. Let them out on it the day after. Has been watered quite thoroughly.

Back