• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would you consider this an upgrade?

nic08

Young Bun
Hi, 2 of my buns are currently housed in a double 5ft x 2ft hutch with a pen around it giving them about an extra 5ft x 3ft outside space. They do get a go in the 7ft run weather allowing!

I am considering getting them a playhouse and having measured up, the space would allow a 4ft x 4ft playhouse and then a run can be attached of 4ft x 6ft. They do like to go upstairs and look out so will try and put some shelves in for them to hop up.

Would you consider this an improvement on their current space or am I wasting my money and more or less just rearranging the space they already have! Can't decide if they will be happier or not!

Thanks, Nicola

sounds a great idea to get the playhouse - you can put shelves up etc too.
Attaching the run is a good idea like Spider said
x

The playhouse/run definitely gives more space (36 sq feet) than the hutch/run (25 sq feet) so I'd say go for it! Have fun:D

Thanks for the good vibes. I have ordered the playhouse and dug up the area for the run!!! Hubby didn't seem too impressed when I said it was coming this week and hint hint can you get started on the weekend!! He loves the buns as much as me though so deep down I think he will enjoy creating a nice little cosy cottage for them. Can't wait now...

Back