• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My New Breeding Doe and One of her Kits :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I think you will all agree that it is of great importance that this disappearing breed of Rabbit is continued and I hope I wont receive a slating for deciding to set up a 'Golden Lindt Stud'.......................

004-13.jpg

:)

:lol: Totally agree. I got one of the big soft Lindt bunnies for easter. She gave birth to 3 little babies, which were very yummy. :lol:

There is a related species that hails from Aldiania unfortunately they too have a low survival rate! Sadly mine deteriorated very quickly and was gone within the hour!

Don't you think it's a bit irresponsible to put collars on them? They could easily choke :(....

:no: Taking advantage of the poor gold bunnies - typical breeding techniques, show 'em all lovely and then leave 'em to melt on the windowsill:(

Oooh I have one of those too :D I couldn't possibly eat it as I'm a vegetarian - will put her with the ones from last year !

I had a similar baby someone got me from a stud near Gilette Corner, with the credit crunch I got a bit peckish and ended up having it with my lunch :oops:

I guess now I have admitted what i have done, i should expect a visit from the RSPCA :shock:

I had a similar baby someone got me from a stud near Gilette Corner, with the credit crunch I got a bit peckish and ended up having it with my lunch :oops:

I guess now I have admitted what i have done, i should expect a visit from the RSPCA :shock:

I gave Donna one of the other Kits this morning.
I expect she's eaten by now though........:?

I gave Donna one of the other Kits this morning.
I expect she's eaten by now though........:?

*covers eyes* this thread just goes from bad to worse...next thing we know people will start posting about how delicious these rabbits taste...the way they melt smoothly in your mouth...can't bear to read any more.... :cry:

I have to admit to something....when I get one of these breeds of bunny I find it perversely satisfying to smash the head in with a blunt instrument before devouring!!
Does this mean I'm a bad person? :oops:

I have to admit to something....when I get one of these breeds of bunny I find it perversely satisfying to smash the head in with a blunt instrument before devouring!!
Does this mean I'm a bad person? :oops:

Ringing the RSPCA as I type:lol:

Must crochet Angel some body armour:lol:

Back