• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Family outing!

HS

Wise Old Thumper
Well, Pepper decided to have a big wee in the carrier, but they were very good bunnies really.

We've just all been to the vets :D
It's myxo jab time, and although Daisy-Boo doesn't need hers yet, she came along so the vet could meet her. And to keep Pippin company of course. It was very sweet as Pips kept trying to get back in with Daisy!
My vet adores the rabs and is brilliant with them. They've all had a thorough health check - all perfect except for Salt who may need a dental within the next few months.
Squidgy is getting on a bit, so has a couple of things to watch -slightly snotty nose occasionally and a build up of wax in his ear.
There have been sightings of myxo in wild bunnies in this area, so I'm so pleased they're all as safe as they can be now.

My vet has referred someone onto here and Rabbit Rehome as well, as they are looking for a pair of rescue buns. She's also trying to get an article in the paper about rabbit care :thumb:

Back