• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Results from my homecheck are in!

**Ilovelops**

Alpha Buck
I had my homecheck this morning and the results are....

I PASSED!

Wooooooooohooooooooooooo!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

The lady (Karen) who came to do the homecheck said she was pleased with the housing I provide, the space for exercise which is constant, the condition of my existing rabbits, and the fact all were neutered and vaccinated (she checked the certificates to check they were all in date etc).

It was a very thorough homecheck I have to say, looking at the accommodation, space and safety. Also looked at what I feed them, and she handled all my rabbits to check them for health, looking at claws and teeth and condition.
I also got quizzed on my routine, how much I'm at home, how much time I spend with the rabbits, how often I clean and what do I do in case of an emergency. I had to provide her details of my vets as well.

She said that my rabbits were well cared for, happy and healthy :D Oh, and that I make a cracking cup of tea :lol::lol::lol:

I had to sign a piece of paper saying the homecheck had taken place and she told me I'd happily passed!

The next stage is letting Snowy meet his new wife to be! I'm hopefully going to be taking Snowy over the fosterer (Diane), who will introduce them for me. She's going to call me over the weekend to let me know when this might be!

Soooooooo happy!!! :D:D:D Soooooo excited!!! :D:D:D

Well done! :D All sounds very thorough. Maybe pet shops should take a few lessons from that lady. Good for her though for asking so many questions. Bunnies deserve lovely homes.

Back