• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fostering?

MopsyMops =]

Warren Veteran
First off, I really hope no one judges me thinking about this. I am so upset even thinking about this, but honestly do not know what to do. I feel like such a **** bunny mummy asking this, and no doubt poeple will think wtf is she doing, shes just got Delly. But im just trying to get some information on it. Im in no way trying to get rid of them, I would never do that, I love them way to much. Im not going into detail cos im not looking for sympathy or nothing, but basically just think it would be best for them to be out of this house after an argument with my dad. I thought it had changed but oviousily not. Im ******* balling my eyes out and really to god dont know what to do. I just dont know if they should go away from here. I mean dont even get me started on Andy. It stopped. & thats why i thought I would get the bunnies. I actually thought we had both changed. I love them too much, and this sets it all off. I just want to do whats best for them, but could never give them up entirely. I dont even know if I could yet, i wil probably be to 'selfish ' to give them up. Im just thinking that it would be better for them to be out of here, If i could, i would go and take them and andy. But i cant, so its made me think of doing this. I cant even believe I am thinking about this. I really cant. They are so important to me, i just dont know what to do. Im so sorry. I wouldnt want you all to think this is a quick and easy way out of this. And that I dont love them, cos i do. I dont know. I love them so much and i Just think that they should go for a while. He is so unpredictable. They and andy are the only proper things that make me so happy. And I only want to see them Happy.

If you want I will look after them for a while till everything at home gets sorted out, and dont be scared to accept my offer. I would only be able to get the journey up, so if your able to meet half way when you pick them up thats fine. I've been kinda missing having Chloe in the room so having them here in my room would be fab. I know you love them and want the best for them so thats why Im offering to help you out. Ily x

Thanks you two, :)
I just want them bonded so they can both be in my room. Im sorry for that, I was really upset and still am sort of. I just desperetley want them to bond so they can be in here.

Hun, we all know you adore your buns.

Maybe let the dust settle after the argument with your Dad and see how things are in a few hours.

Big hugs hun bun x x x

No it wont mai :( Otherwise she would be in here in a shot.
Thankyou Cat x x

It always blows down, just got me proper upset this time cos he said he hated that buns and like proper meant it. They have done nothing to him, so I was like I hate you. Thats when he went off on one.

Im just going to wait till she gets bigger and after the querentine and bring her in here. In the mean time im just going to bring her on my bed I think.
Thankyou again x

I have said some wicked stuff to my daughter when she has peed me off - I could have ripped my tongue out after and I bet your Dad is feeling the same.

Hope it all blows over soon x x x

I will get chatting to my mum - do you have a temp hutch they can go in if they stay at mine?

If you do decide to have them fostered for a while it would be worth seeing if they can bond them at the same time :)

Back