• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lola is in the naughty corner.

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
I sorted the washing into piles - whites and colureds. I thought it was quite funny at the time that Lola was helping me:oops:

She has eaten huge holes in my netball hoodie (cost me £25) and also my only pair of black skinny jeans :censored::censored:

Not impressed!

I was wondering what all the black clumps of fluff were! my netball hoodie was specially printed and has my initials on it! Arrrrrrgh!

It sounds like the Queen of Nortyness has fully recovered from her illness and is back to her minxy ways!

These pets are little buggars aren't they??

My rats have chewed by dressing gown, my tops, up into my sofa, skirting boards, door frames and I still don't get angry with them lol....must be mad!! ;)

Kirk chewed two goofy holes in my leather settee! I was LIVID!

Well, for about 2 minutes.. I can't be cross with him too long.. I love him tonnes :love:

Oh Lola such a naughty little bunny boo! :D

I sorted the washing into piles - whites and colureds. I thought it was quite funny at the time that Lola was helping me:oops:

She has eaten huge holes in my netball hoodie (cost me £25) and also my only pair of black skinny jeans :censored::censored:

Not impressed!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry Andrea, but that's hilarious!!!

I did forgive her:lol:

She has just left a lovely pile of poo in my handbag after chewing the handles!
Mmmmmmm wheres that naughty step! Little Lucy is such an angel,Lola, she just BAD!!!

Back