• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Bluebell Please

Victoria39

Mama Doe
My beautiful ex-Honeybunny, Bluebell is having her eye removed today. Had an appointment this morning to see the vet and he made a decision to perform the op today, wasn't expecting it to happen today so am feeling a little lost.

Last edited:
Sending lots of vibes for Bluebell - I hope the operation goes successfully and safely. Plus a big HUG for you xxx

Thank you for all the kind messages. Bluebum is recovering well from her op and I can collect her at 5.30pm - can't wait :D Meantime the house looks like a bomb has dropped, I have food shopping to do and can't seem to get myself motivated :roll:

Roll on 5.30pm.

Bluebum is now home :D The op went well but after she came round, the wound began to fill with blood. There is a slight risk of infection but I don't want to think about that at the moment. She has been very busy chomping and we have lots of poops.

So glad she's through op and eating... my nethie had an eye removed a few years back when he was four. The vet gave us the option of that or having him pts. We went for the op choice, obviously, and he's been absolutely fine ever since. No difference between him and the others in terms of quality of life. He's seven now and still full of beans...sending vibes for Bluebell...

Back